World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» hold me really tight (until the stars look big) - II
hold me really tight (until the stars look big) - I - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 2:06 am by 1975

» call me poison ivy ('cause i'm far from good) - I
hold me really tight (until the stars look big) - I - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:33 am by Rosan

» hold me really tight (until the stars look big) - I
hold me really tight (until the stars look big) - I - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:37 pm by 1975

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat May 02, 2015 2:11 pm

hold me really tight (until the stars look big) - I

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

hold me really tight (until the stars look big) - I - Page 10 Empty Re: hold me really tight (until the stars look big) - I

Post by 1975 Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Mica shoots him a pointy look. 'Go at least put on a shirt.'
Tate pulls up one eyebrow. 'Stop acting like you're fine.'

Admin

Aantal berichten : 750
Registratiedatum : 2014-06-12
Leeftijd : 25

Back to top Go down

hold me really tight (until the stars look big) - I - Page 10 Empty Re: hold me really tight (until the stars look big) - I

Post by Rosan Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Jael is already out of the kitchen in the guest room and searches thr bags for something to wear. She chooses easy jeans and a brown sweater and fixes her hair in the bathroom, still amazed on how good the blonde color looks on her.
Her thoughts shift away to Tate again and she's weak in her knees for a moment, then thinks hell no, that's not how I'm supposed to feel but she does. She covers her face with her hands and tries to think about Denny, about the amazing sex they had and how warm his hugs were, about the way he used to call her 'my little girl’ and how he would brush her hair out of her face before kissing the tip of her nose. But then there's the memories of the countless times he called her a useless slut and how he used to hit her when he was having a bad day, how she'd start to cry and he'd beg her to forgive her because he loved her and she would.
She sinks to her knees, arms around her lower waist, crying hot tears. It's too much. It's all too much. She loved Denny as she loved Kyle and Jason and now there's Tate and memories and bare skin and butterflies and she can't--

Rosan
Admin

Aantal berichten : 751
Registratiedatum : 2014-04-16
Leeftijd : 27

https://world.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Tate walks into the room to put on a shirt when he finds her. 'Fuck, Jael?' He crouches down next to her. 'Are you okay--fuck, of course you're not okay. C'mon, whats going on?' He holds her shoulders, tries not to crowd her.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Jael keeps shaking her head, trying to stop the tears from flowing. 'I'm okay, I'm fine, I'm okay,' she whispers. His touches are too much. His fingers are burning her skin and the crying gets worse. 'Leave me alone,' she begs him, though she doesn't want him to go at all.
Images of Jason with a knife in his hands, white teeth flashing, she can't turn of the screaming in her head. Kyle's hands are everywhere and she swats them away and then they're Tate's and she flinches, screams at him to stop touching her.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Tate lets her go, but doesn't leave her. He sits, tells Macy to get a wet towel and a class of ice water when she comes to see what's wrong, takes Jael's hands in his. 'Breathe with me, okay?' he says. He turns her around, her back to his torso so she can feel it rise with every inhale. 'Breathe with me,' he murmurs into her ear. 'Can you do that for me? C'mon Jael, just copy my breaths.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Jael struggles at first, still scared, still hearing Jason's voice and Kyle's and Denny's and then there's Tate's and she breathes, slowly, with him. She's shaking and still crying but she starts to come back into reality, slowly. Tate's here. Tate's with her and she feels safe and alright, and Jason, Kyle and Denny are gone.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Mica comes back and gives |Tate the glass and the towel. He pushes the cold cloth to her head and keeps breathing.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:17 pm

Jael closes her eyes, but opens them wide as images flash before her eyes again. Breathing. She's fine. Breathe.
'I can't do this,' she whispers, her voice broken. She's shaking, doesn't have control over her body.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Tate smiles, keeps taking deep breaths, murmurs: 'Yes you can. Don't think, just keep breathing.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Jael closes her eyes again, breathes with him. It takes a while, but eventually her heartbeat finally slows down and the panic slowly vanishes. Tate is holding her the entire time, not once letting her go even a little. She's safe. She's with him and she hasn't felt safer in her entire life.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Tate gives her the glass of water. 'Drink.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Jael takes the glass with both hands and empties it immediately. She avoids Tate's eyes, a bit ashamed, unsure what he'll think of her now. 'I'm sorry,' she murmers. 'Didn't mean to freak out like that.'

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:34 pm

Tate's response is immediate, not harsh, but immediate: 'Don't ever apologise for panic attacks you have no control over.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Jael looks at him. 'It's fucked up. I'm not supposed to have panic attacks.' Her voice is a bit hoarse. 'I'm over that shit.' Tears are making her vision blurry and she rubs her eyes.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Tate laughs humourlessly. 'You're never over that shit,' he says. 'You can learn how to fight it, how to control it, how to stop it, but you're never over that shit.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Jael shakes her head, a tear running down her cheek. She doesn't move, doesn't speak. She hates that she opened up to him just as much as he hates that he opened up to her.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:43 pm

Tate wipes away the tear, shakes his head. 'I promise I'll never make you talk about it if you promise me one little thing.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Jael shivers at his touch and looks at him. 'What?' she asks, her voice breaking again as she tries to fight more tears.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:47 pm

'When you get a panic attack, you come to me. You never have to talk about what causes them, you never have to talk about anything, you just come to me, and I'll help you get through it. That's all.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:50 pm

A slight smile crosses Jael's face. 'I promise.' And without any hesitation she gives him a hug, whispering a 'thank you' in his ear.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Tate stills, hugs back uncomfortably, but genuine. 'No problem, Jay.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Jael laughs a little. 'You're the first one to ever call me that,' she admits. She holds him tightly. 'It sounds good.'

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:59 am

Tate shrugs. 'Suits you.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:09 pm

[i]Jael[/b] smiles. 'Thank you.' She's silent for a moment. 'I better go tell Mica I'm okay.' She scrambles to her feet and reaches out her hand so he can get up too.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Tate smiles, lets her help him up and joins her when they walk out to Mica, who is drinking chocolate milk on the livingroom couch scrolling through her phone.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:32 pm

Jael sits down at the armchair near the window, pulling her legs to her body. Polar immediately comes asking for cuddles and lays down on the floor before Jael's chair.
She doesn't say anything at first, still thinking about what happened and what caused it.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:48 pm

Tate gives Mica the we'll-talk-later look and Mica nods, shrugs, looks at him and says: 'He didn't text me.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Jael bends over to scratch Polar behind his ears and bites down on her lower lip. Quietly she watches Mica. She looks devastated, though she's sure she'll never admit she feels like that.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Tate looks pained. 'Do you think he's at G&B? I want to talk to him.'
Mica shoots him a look.
'Just talk, I promise. It was a one time thing.'
She shrugs, then. 'I guess so? Why not text him?'
Tate looks her dead in the eye. 'I don't want him to be able to run before I get there.'
'You're just gonna talk to him, right?' Mica stresses.
He nods. 'Promise.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:17 pm

Jael frowns. 'Did you knock him up once?' she asks, her eyes fixed on Tate.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:20 pm

'Maybe,' Tate says at the same time that Mica sneers: 'Like four times.'
'He only had to go to the hospital one time!' Tate exclaims. 'The other three times he was being a baby about it. He didn't even need stitches.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:23 pm

'You've… seriously beaten someone to the point he needed to go to the fucking hospital?!' Her voice cracks and her eyes are spitting fire.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:26 pm

Tate and Mica roll their eyes simultaneously.
'It was nothing,' she says.
'He wanted Mica to try and smuggle cocaine into the US on their trip back from Dubai.'
Mica: 'I didn't do it, though.'
Tate: 'He deserved it.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Jael calms down and stares at Mica. 'Oh. So… Oh.' She nods in realization.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Mica smiles. 'It's been years, though. Don't worry. Vince's a good guy, really.'
'Most times,' Tate mutters. He stands up. 'I'm going to get dressed and then I'm going to pay your baby daddy a visit. Jael, do you mind staying in with Mica?'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:37 pm

Jael shakes her head. 'No, of course not.' She gives him a slight smile. 'I'll keep her busy.' Polar decides he doesn't get enough attention so he jumps up the chair on Jael's lap, almost making her invisible behind the cloud of white hair. She laughs, a genuine, happy laugh, and closes her arms around him.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Tate looks at Jael, smiling, and walks towards the guest room. Mica turns to her. 'Hey, anything you wanna talk about?'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Jael shooes Polar (he's too heavy for her fragile body) and looks at Mica, hesitating. 'I um…' she starts. 'I don't know… I'm just… Tate is fucking with my mind. I don't think he's really aware of it, though.' She lowers her gaze.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:20 pm

'Fucking with your mind how?' Mica inquires.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Jael tells her about yesterday evening and how they woke up this morning. 'He keeps having this look in his eyes and it drives me crazy,' she groans.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Mica laughs outright. 'Damn, you saw him naked?' She then raises one eyebrow. 'Crazy as in I-really-wanna-get-out-of-here-he-creeps-me-out crazy or as in I-should-not-feel-this-way-but-I-maybe-want-to-kiss-him-maybe-maybe-maybe-probably crazy?'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Jael's cheeks fluster a little bit and she bites her lower lip. 'I think the last one…?' It comes out more like a question than a confession. She's clasping her hands in her lap, sitting legs crossed on the chair.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:35 pm

Mica smiles reassuringly. 'Darling, honestly, it's totally normal. Tate is a handsome, charming guy, no wonder you feel attracted to him. Don't worry about it, I think he knows, but he will never act upon it if he knows you don't want to. Or aren't ready.' She shrugs.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Jael nods, incredibly relieved Mica doesn't think she's crazy. 'I um… kind of panicked because of that,' she admits, her voice really quiet. 'And a lot of other things, but also that.'

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Mica smiles again. 'If you want to talk about the other things, you can come to me, though. But honestly, Tate would never do anything against your will. Not--not now he's back to normal.'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Jael nods. 'I'm not--I don't want to.' Her voice is unstable. 'I don't want to think about it. It's eating me alive,' she breathes. She fights her tears.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Mica takes her hand and smiles reassuringly. It looks sad. 'You don't have to.'
Tate walks back into the room, dressed in jeans that seem painted on and a shirt that makes his shoulders look seventeen times broader than normal. Mica tells him so. He flips her the bird.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Jael laughs a bit. She loves seeing how they are together. The best of friends. 'Tate, before you go… Can I charge my phone?' She gives him a pleading look.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1975 Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:17 pm

Tate stills for a moment, then nods harshly. He points at her: 'No saying where you are, no mentioning of anything that could lead to anything about Mica, Vince, me or anyone. Don't message too many people, turn off the GPS and if either me or Mica suspect anything that could compromise our situation, we want immediate insight in what you are doing and who you are texting. Am I clear?'

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosan Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:22 pm

Jael swallows hard. 'Yes. I promise I won't give anything away.' She feels so fragile now she realizes Tate is still in charge.

Rosan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next